Ingredients: (All amounts depend on amount cooked)
- 1 bunch Celery, cleaned but not separated.
- Veal supply (Chicken supply may be substituted).
- White Wine Vinegar.
- Extra-Virgin Olive oil.
Celery food is high in sodium and potassium. High-potassium foods are an essential part of any balanced diet. Potassium is the third most abundant mineral in the body and is a required mineral for the function of several organs including the heart, kidneys, brain and muscular tissues. Potassium also helps reduce blood pressure in people with hypertension and lowers your risk for stroke.
- Place the Celery stalks in a large pot.
- In a separate pot, boil the supply, and pour over the celery.
- Let the celery steep in the supply until soft.
- While steeping, mix 1 part vinegar to 3 parts oil.
- Remove celery, and press softly to squeeze out the stock.
- Arrange celery on a plate, and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Serve with the vinegar/oil.
San Francisco Recipes
Click on the recipe you want to see: