- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped imitation crabmeat.
- 3/4 chopped green onion.
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
- 3/4 clove crushed garlic.
- 1/2 package wonton wrappers.
- Hot oil (enough to deep fry with).
- Mix first 5 ingredients well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture onto wrapper.
- Bring all corners up (at top of mixture) forming a purse, and pinch to secure.
- Deep fry in hot oil 1-minute or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
San Francisco Recipes
Click on the recipe you want to see: