- 1 egg, beaten.
- 1 tablespoon milk.
- Breading mixture of cracker crumbs and bread crumbs.
- Vegetable Oil.
- 3 oysters.
- 2 slices bacon.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 T. heavy cream.
- In a small bowl, beat 1 egg with the milk.
- Dip the oysters in egg/milk mixture and then breading.
- Pan-fry until three-fourths cooked. While doing this, fry the bacon in another skillet until just before it becomes crisp.
- Beat 2 eggs and cream lightly.
- Place the bacon like railroad tracks off-centre in a frying pan, pour a bit of the egg over the bacon.
- Place the oysters on bacon and pour the remaining eggs over.
- Cook and then fold the omelettes over.
San Francisco Recipes
Click on the recipe you want to see: