- 1 1/2 lbs King Crab Legs.
- 2 large Tomatoes cut into wedges.
- 2 hard-boiled Eggs cut into wedges.
- 1 Cucumber, sliced.
- 8 spears Asparagus, cooked or canned.
- 1 sliced Avocado.
- 1/2 cup pitted Black Olives.
- Lemon or Lime wedges.
- Louis Dressing.
- Remove crab meat from shells and cut into 2-3 inch pieces.
- Arrange crab, tomato, egg, cucumber, asparagus, avocado, and olives on individual lettuce-lined plates; garnish with lemon.
- Serve with Crab Louis dressing.
- Makes 4 Servings.
Crab Louis Dressing:
- Combine 2/3 cup mayonnaise, 1/3 cup chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon minced green onion, 2 teaspoon lemon or lime juice, 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, and a dash of bottled hot sauce.
- Mix well.
- Makes 1 cup.
San Francisco Recipes
Click on the recipe you want to see: